December 15th 2021 - The latest version of ISTRO info, the December 2021 issue, is available for download. In this issue:
- ISTRO 2022 conference update - abstract submission extended
- Thomas Keller new Editor-in-Chief of Soil and Tillage Research
- Orbituary Anthony Roger (Tony) Dexter
- 2nd ISTRO Working Group – Conservation Soil Tillage Workshop
- Next WG-CST meeting
- Vacant PhD position on soil compaction at Aarhus University
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- New books
The December 2021 issue of ISTRO info contains important information about the ISTRO2022 conference: abstract submission for the 22nd ISTRO international Conference (now ISTRO2022) is still open with an extended submission deadline on 17th December 2021.
The deadline has been extended due to the limited number of abstracts received so far. This is likely due to the uncertainties due to the COVID19 situation etc. The appearance of the Omicron variant has not made it better. More than 100 submitted abstracts are needed to make a physical conference viable. Otherwise, the physical conference will have to be cancelled and some alternative put in place.
Go to www.istro2021.com for abstract submission details. Acceptance notifications will be issued in late January. (Image: ISTRO conference website frontpage.)